Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah




Results. Focus. Enthusiasm. Just three words that define the life of Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. Consider too phrases like "serial entrepreneur", "open source developer", and "author and educator".

Set a challenge at my doorstep, and ninety days later, the results may in fact border on the unbelievable. It was not always so... I started my adult life as the class clown. Then a U.S. Marine. Wrestling with conflicting policies as a Correspondence Clerk, I submitted several changes to the manuals and received a Letter of Commendation for my efforts.

A variety of adventures (several lifetimes perhaps), found me collecting my thoughts into my first book. Two years later, it is time to take that message to next level: the Purple Curve Workshop.

Bringing the principles of Goldratt's Theory of Constraints (TOC) and Boyd's OODA Loop together to form the basis of the Purple Curve Effect, this workshop will focus on sharing proven methods of creating results in extremely short windows of time. Often, just 90 days.